On 4-5 of April EDRC delivered the first round of trainings on “PUBLIC BUDGETS AND BUDGET PROGRAMME MONITORING ” for the 15 representatives of 8 CSOs from Lori Marz.
The themes touched upon during the training course involved:
• Budget Process. Budgets and Policy Planning System in Communities.
• Designing of Community Budget Programmes
• Budget Information. Sources and Structure of Budget Reports
• Participatory Budgeting in Communities
• Monitoring and Evaluation of Community Programmes
The training was organized under the Community Poverty Reduction “Know-How” project. The letter is funded by the European Union, is jointly implemented by the Economic Development and Research Center (EDRC), CRRC-Armenia, Eurasia Partnership Foundation – Armenia and Hrant Matevossian Cultural Charity Foundation.