Armenian Economic Report (AER) is an annual analytical periodical which aims to support accountability and evidence-based decision making culture in Armenia. In particular, it is aimed at analyzing and interpreting economic policies and developments in Armenia, raising awareness, creating basis for enhanced discussions and drafting policies.
The AER consists of two sections. Section one refers to the economic developments of the previous year. This among others includes international development trends, macroeconomic developments in Armenia, industrial production and foreign trade. In addition, projections of the main development indicators for the coming three years are presented in this section.
Section two of the AER is each year dedicated to a certain theme and addresses a specific urgent issue for Armenia. This part involves analyses of the chosen topic and discussions on the direction of economic policy regarding the touched upon thematic.
The project is supported by the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
The previous volumes of the AERs in both Armenian and English are available on our website under Resources/Useful Resources/Useful Publications.
- AER 2016: Economic Integration of Syrian Refugees in Armenia
- AER 2015: Armenian-Georgian Economic Cooperation
- AER 2014: Eurasian Integration and Trade
- AER 2013: Human Capital and Growth Perspectives
- AER 2011/2012: Trade Policy and Growth Sustainability
- AER 2010: The Necessity in Economy Diversification and Export Expansion
- AER 2009: From Crisis to New Development.