Partners and Donors
EDRC would not have been able to operate successfully and have an impact without the support of its partners. Project based financing has been the main modality for resource mobilization. The Center is gradually moving from project financing to structural funding. The list of the main partners is given below in alphabetical order:
- Asian Development Bank (ADB),
- Department for International Development (DFID), UK
- European Union or European Commission (EC)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- German International Cooperation Agency (GIZ),
- Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC),
- Novib, the Netherlands,
- Oxfam GB,
- UN Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM),
- UN Development Program (UNDP),
- UN World Food Program (WFP)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID),
- World Bank (WB), etc.
In addition, EDRC has traditionally cooperated with government agencies, academic and civil society organizations.
The Ministries of Finance, Economy, Labor and Social Issues, Health, Agriculture, Nature Protection, Transport and Communications, as well as National Statistical Service, Central Bank, State Employment Service, etc. are among key partners of EDRC.
In 2015, a “Memorandum of Understanding” has been signed with the RA Ministry of Economy and a framework of cooperation has been developed in the field of economic policy analysis.