Partners and Donors
EDRC would not have been able to operate successfully and have an impact without the support of its partners. Project based financing has been the main modality for resource mobilization. The Center is gradually moving from project financing to structural funding. The list of the main partners is given below in alphabetical order:
- Asian Development Bank (ADB),
- Department for International Development (DFID), UK
- German International Cooperation Agency (GIZ),
- Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC),
- Novib, the Netherlands,
- Oxfam GB,
- UN Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM),
- UN Development Program (UNDP),
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID),
- World Bank (WB),
- World Food Program (WFP), etc.
In addition, EDRC has traditionally cooperated with government agencies in Armenia, namely, Ministries of Economy, Finance, Labor and Social Issues, Transport and Communications, as well as National Statistical Service, Central Bank, State Employment Service and other agencies.