- The EDRC published annual publication of "Armenia Economic Report 2014". The general theme of Report is Eurasian Integration and Trade. For electronic version, please, visit Policy and Analytical Papers section.
- The Index of Economic Activity increased by 3.1% in January-December 2015. Agricultural production grew by 11.7%, industrial – 5.2%, and construction output - 0.3%.
- In January-December 2015 consumer prices increased by 3.7%.
- On October 22, 2014, EDRC held Public Policy Context Workshop, covering issues of Social Protection, Public Health and Agriculture in Armenia.
- Laws on State Budget and Annual reports on State Budget execution are available on our website.
- Strategies of RA Government, as well as, partnership strategies with international organizations are available on our website.
- Take part in discussions on our approaches and recommendations related to development policies.