- The EDRC published annual publication of "Armenia Economic Report 2014". The general theme of Report is Eurasian Integration and Trade. For electronic version, please, visit Policy and Analytical Papers section.
- The Index of Economic Activity increased by 4.3% in January-September 2014. Agricultural production grew by 6.9%, industrial – 1.7%, while construction output decreased by 2.4%
- In January-October 2014 consumer prices increased by 2.9%.
- On October 22, 2014, EDRC held Public Policy Context Workshop, covering issues of Social Protection, Public Health and Agriculture in Armenia.
- Laws on State Budget and Annual reports on State Budget execution are available on our website.
- Strategies of RA Government, as well as, partnership strategies with international organizations are available on our website.
- Take part in discussions on our approaches and recommendations related to development policies.